Masters club - Hollywood, California

Former Member
Former Member
It looks like I may be in Hollywood, November 21st -23rd. Waiting for confirmation. I'd like to stay for a couple of weeks or so. Could someone recommend a good masters club where I could train when I'm there please. Thanks.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Also, there's a great Masters' team at UCLA (www.recreation.ucla.edu/bruinmasters) and, depending upon where you're staying, your transportation and desire to move around, SCAQ - http://www.swim.net/scaq.cfm - has a huge number of workouts at a variety of pools in the greater LA area. In a pinch, if you need a lap swimming place, check out Westwood Community Pool (www.laparks.org/.../westwoodPool.htm). It is basic, but cheap and was nicely setup for SCM when I was there this summer. Thanks for this. Much appreciated. I’ve started looking around. It seems that I’ll have to join USMS to be able to swim. I naively tought I could just go along and pay a session fee on the day. I’m attending a film festival at Chapman University but would stay at a hotel near to a masters club.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Also, there's a great Masters' team at UCLA (www.recreation.ucla.edu/bruinmasters) and, depending upon where you're staying, your transportation and desire to move around, SCAQ - http://www.swim.net/scaq.cfm - has a huge number of workouts at a variety of pools in the greater LA area. In a pinch, if you need a lap swimming place, check out Westwood Community Pool (www.laparks.org/.../westwoodPool.htm). It is basic, but cheap and was nicely setup for SCM when I was there this summer. Thanks for this. Much appreciated. I’ve started looking around. It seems that I’ll have to join USMS to be able to swim. I naively tought I could just go along and pay a session fee on the day. I’m attending a film festival at Chapman University but would stay at a hotel near to a masters club.
Children
No Data