Phelps!!

Former Member
Former Member
Wow. 200 Fly. Wow.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Yes sir! I'm curious about the breastroke, but my guess is so then Michael (Posiedon jr) Phelps can go sub 1:54. in the 200 IM. I bet he does! With Gold! Also, my bet is 5 golds in Rio 2016 Olympics, (3 individual and 2 relay) and 2 other precious medals... 1 silver, 1 bronze. For an additional 7 medals added to his already insurmountable total. That being said, I really wish he goes for the 200 freestyle! Maybe in 2020. Listen, the world record for the 200 free was stuck at 1:46 for so many years until Posiedon Jr decided to drop it by 2 seconds to a 1:44. Then those banned swim suits came out. That hurt his confidence I think. Realistically though if the 200 free was his singular focus, there wouldn't be anyone in the history of swimming (future or otherwise) who could best his performance. I'm totally looking forward to the next 9 years of this young mans swimming career!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Yes sir! I'm curious about the breastroke, but my guess is so then Michael (Posiedon jr) Phelps can go sub 1:54. in the 200 IM. I bet he does! With Gold! Also, my bet is 5 golds in Rio 2016 Olympics, (3 individual and 2 relay) and 2 other precious medals... 1 silver, 1 bronze. For an additional 7 medals added to his already insurmountable total. That being said, I really wish he goes for the 200 freestyle! Maybe in 2020. Listen, the world record for the 200 free was stuck at 1:46 for so many years until Posiedon Jr decided to drop it by 2 seconds to a 1:44. Then those banned swim suits came out. That hurt his confidence I think. Realistically though if the 200 free was his singular focus, there wouldn't be anyone in the history of swimming (future or otherwise) who could best his performance. I'm totally looking forward to the next 9 years of this young mans swimming career!
Children
No Data