Do You "Wash" Your Swimsuit?

Do you wash your swimsuit? I'm talking about putting it in the regular laundry with your other dirty clothes. I don't think I've ever "washed" any of my suits. I feel like it's clean enough coming out of the pool, and then showered in. A couple of years ago I became the sole launderer for my family. We have an in-ground pool and in the summers my work-at-home wife likes to lounge by the pool. But she's a 'bather' and not a fitness swimmer like us. Yet she puts her suits in the laundry. I think it's weird, but it's not a fight I'm going to take on. Just wondering if others wash their swimsuits. Dan
Parents
  • I have found that the older I get, the hair I do have seems to have a metallic look anyhow; its called going grey! I have found the best solution is to shave it off every time I do a taper and start again :) Haha - the guys on my team would end up shaving their heads for CIF Championships (CA State HS). Since we swam outdoors and the meet was a prelims on Tuesday and Finals on Friday night they would cut their hair short for prelims and shave an FV (my high school's initials) on the backs of their heads. By Friday night, when they shaved their entire heads, they'd have an FV tan...
  • I have found that the older I get, the hair I do have seems to have a metallic look anyhow; its called going grey! I have found the best solution is to shave it off every time I do a taper and start again :) Haha - the guys on my team would end up shaving their heads for CIF Championships (CA State HS). Since we swam outdoors and the meet was a prelims on Tuesday and Finals on Friday night they would cut their hair short for prelims and shave an FV (my high school's initials) on the backs of their heads. By Friday night, when they shaved their entire heads, they'd have an FV tan...
Children
No Data