Do You "Wash" Your Swimsuit?

Do you wash your swimsuit? I'm talking about putting it in the regular laundry with your other dirty clothes. I don't think I've ever "washed" any of my suits. I feel like it's clean enough coming out of the pool, and then showered in. A couple of years ago I became the sole launderer for my family. We have an in-ground pool and in the summers my work-at-home wife likes to lounge by the pool. But she's a 'bather' and not a fitness swimmer like us. Yet she puts her suits in the laundry. I think it's weird, but it's not a fight I'm going to take on. Just wondering if others wash their swimsuits. Dan
Parents
  • I don't see a point in washing a suit that's soaked in a chlorine pool for most of its use. If the chlorine keeps the pool clean, doesn't it do the same for the suit?pools are mostly sterilized, but not exactly clean.:)
  • I don't see a point in washing a suit that's soaked in a chlorine pool for most of its use. If the chlorine keeps the pool clean, doesn't it do the same for the suit?pools are mostly sterilized, but not exactly clean.:)
Children
No Data