Do You "Wash" Your Swimsuit?

Do you wash your swimsuit? I'm talking about putting it in the regular laundry with your other dirty clothes. I don't think I've ever "washed" any of my suits. I feel like it's clean enough coming out of the pool, and then showered in. A couple of years ago I became the sole launderer for my family. We have an in-ground pool and in the summers my work-at-home wife likes to lounge by the pool. But she's a 'bather' and not a fitness swimmer like us. Yet she puts her suits in the laundry. I think it's weird, but it's not a fight I'm going to take on. Just wondering if others wash their swimsuits. Dan
Parents
  • I usually just rinse and wash the suit in the shower (cold water) after workout. But lately, cold water has been problematic here... Turn on the cold water tap full blast and it still comes out lukewarm. The "feels-like" temp in central TX was in the 110s yesterday, actual hi was 105!
  • I usually just rinse and wash the suit in the shower (cold water) after workout. But lately, cold water has been problematic here... Turn on the cold water tap full blast and it still comes out lukewarm. The "feels-like" temp in central TX was in the 110s yesterday, actual hi was 105!
Children
No Data