Can someone start at 31 with the intent to compete?

Former Member
Former Member
Not just for fitness, because that would be discouraging.
Parents
  • Sorry to hear this, Elaine. Hope it's nothing serious! Keep us posted. All the best :) Thanks, Swimspire! Hate to hear that Elaine. Hope you are better soon and can make it to Auburn next Feb. If not, our team is looking at going to SCY nationals next spring. Maybe we will see you at both! Thanks, Peter! I sure hope to make it to BOTH meets! :agree: OH NO! What a bummer! Well, let's hope that the surgeon is correct (which he probably is) and it was just a mild aggravation of scar tissue and you'll be back on track soon. Yeah, that's what I said, too, except it was more like :censor:. Thanks, Fly Trap! In the meantime, I dusted off my pull buoy (again...) and my forearms are going to look like Popeye's the rate I'm going with sculling!
  • Sorry to hear this, Elaine. Hope it's nothing serious! Keep us posted. All the best :) Thanks, Swimspire! Hate to hear that Elaine. Hope you are better soon and can make it to Auburn next Feb. If not, our team is looking at going to SCY nationals next spring. Maybe we will see you at both! Thanks, Peter! I sure hope to make it to BOTH meets! :agree: OH NO! What a bummer! Well, let's hope that the surgeon is correct (which he probably is) and it was just a mild aggravation of scar tissue and you'll be back on track soon. Yeah, that's what I said, too, except it was more like :censor:. Thanks, Fly Trap! In the meantime, I dusted off my pull buoy (again...) and my forearms are going to look like Popeye's the rate I'm going with sculling!
Children
No Data