2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • FINA appears to have invented a 5th stroke -- "freestyle not on your back" According to FINA's INTERPRETATION of Sept 7th "According to SW 9.1 each of the strokes must cover one quarter (1/4) of the distance. Being on the back when leaving the wall for the Freestyle portion of the Ind. Medley is covering more than one quarter of the distance in the style of Backstroke and is, therefore, a disqualification. Backstroke swimming is only defined as being on the back." I guess I'll need to adjust my flip turn. www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/.../FINA-IM-rules.pdf
  • FINA appears to have invented a 5th stroke -- "freestyle not on your back" According to FINA's INTERPRETATION of Sept 7th "According to SW 9.1 each of the strokes must cover one quarter (1/4) of the distance. Being on the back when leaving the wall for the Freestyle portion of the Ind. Medley is covering more than one quarter of the distance in the style of Backstroke and is, therefore, a disqualification. Backstroke swimming is only defined as being on the back." I guess I'll need to adjust my flip turn. www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/.../FINA-IM-rules.pdf
Children
No Data