2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • This could be more problematic in short course or the 400 IM where there is a free to free flip turn where you are on your back before your feet hit the wall and many of us push of not completely on our ***. You shouldn't push off on your *** if you're doing a correct flip turn. You should steadily and continuously rotate from back to side to front. Why are people saying dolphin kick = fly? The dolphin kick is used in all four strokes. I do more dolphin kicking in a 50 back than I do backstroke swimming ...
  • This could be more problematic in short course or the 400 IM where there is a free to free flip turn where you are on your back before your feet hit the wall and many of us push of not completely on our ***. You shouldn't push off on your *** if you're doing a correct flip turn. You should steadily and continuously rotate from back to side to front. Why are people saying dolphin kick = fly? The dolphin kick is used in all four strokes. I do more dolphin kicking in a 50 back than I do backstroke swimming ...
Children
No Data