2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • So, at what point do you need to be on your front on the turn? Five meters, three meters, before your feet leave the wall?I guess we need to wait for the FINA rule, but if there is one I expect it will be similar to the rule for fly or *** turns “…after each turn, the body shall be on the ***. It is not permitted to roll onto the back at any time except at the turn after the touch of the wall where it is permissible to turn in any manner as long as the body is on the *** when leaving the wall.” This could be more problematic in short course or the 400 IM where there is a free to free flip turn where you are on your back before your feet hit the wall and many of us push of not completely on our ***.
  • So, at what point do you need to be on your front on the turn? Five meters, three meters, before your feet leave the wall?I guess we need to wait for the FINA rule, but if there is one I expect it will be similar to the rule for fly or *** turns “…after each turn, the body shall be on the ***. It is not permitted to roll onto the back at any time except at the turn after the touch of the wall where it is permissible to turn in any manner as long as the body is on the *** when leaving the wall.” This could be more problematic in short course or the 400 IM where there is a free to free flip turn where you are on your back before your feet hit the wall and many of us push of not completely on our ***.
Children
No Data