2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • I thought the rules on medley swims was that the 'freestyle' leg had to be a stroke other than the first three. Basically if you're on your back when you leave the wall you are doing legal backstroke, so I think there's a strong case for a DQ. Backstroke rules (aside from turns) are really amazing simplistic: if you are swimming on your back, it's backstroke. Lochte's swim may actually force a clarification on this rule. Yep, FINA clarified. For once, I agree with Rowdy that it is "ridiculous." www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/.../
  • I thought the rules on medley swims was that the 'freestyle' leg had to be a stroke other than the first three. Basically if you're on your back when you leave the wall you are doing legal backstroke, so I think there's a strong case for a DQ. Backstroke rules (aside from turns) are really amazing simplistic: if you are swimming on your back, it's backstroke. Lochte's swim may actually force a clarification on this rule. Yep, FINA clarified. For once, I agree with Rowdy that it is "ridiculous." www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/.../
Children
No Data