2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I do seriously believe that Hosszu is clean (you asked a question and there's an answer). And I do believe that I'm not the only one who believes in that. Based on what I have looked at in terms of the data (height, weight) and casual stroke "analysis" my opinion is that all the swimmers that set WR's, or stretched it out, are clean! They are lighter, taller and executing great timing and technique. Anyone at the worlds is a great swimmer, but the marginal difference is physical properties of the swimmer, and optimal technique. Difficult to see that so it's easier to believe a doping argument unfortunately.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I do seriously believe that Hosszu is clean (you asked a question and there's an answer). And I do believe that I'm not the only one who believes in that. Based on what I have looked at in terms of the data (height, weight) and casual stroke "analysis" my opinion is that all the swimmers that set WR's, or stretched it out, are clean! They are lighter, taller and executing great timing and technique. Anyone at the worlds is a great swimmer, but the marginal difference is physical properties of the swimmer, and optimal technique. Difficult to see that so it's easier to believe a doping argument unfortunately.
Children
No Data