2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • When did Dale Neuburger move from Indianapolis to Mexico? To the best of my knowledge there is (and can be) only 1 VP from the America’s and that is Dale. I'm not aware of any. It looks like elite swimming is a lot like Masters Swimming. All I know is that one of the articles said "The president of the Mexican Swimming Federation Kiril Todorov is the vice-chairman of the FINA Technical Swimming Committee", and I misread vice-chairman as vice-president. Sorry for my confusion,but it is still cronyism.
  • When did Dale Neuburger move from Indianapolis to Mexico? To the best of my knowledge there is (and can be) only 1 VP from the America’s and that is Dale. I'm not aware of any. It looks like elite swimming is a lot like Masters Swimming. All I know is that one of the articles said "The president of the Mexican Swimming Federation Kiril Todorov is the vice-chairman of the FINA Technical Swimming Committee", and I misread vice-chairman as vice-president. Sorry for my confusion,but it is still cronyism.
Children
No Data