2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • yes nathan goes from a dismal 100 to a blistering 50. maybe he looked in the mirror and kicked his own tail after that 100. and the men lose the 4x200...ug! granted gbr had an awesome finisher! I wish he wasn't being so cryptic about his shoulder. Is his poor 100 performance due to that or the fact that he is focusing more on the 50? According to swimswam, it's increasingly difficult to excel at both 50/100. swimswam.com/.../. Yeah, I wish Guy had been able to knock off Sun Yang in the 400. Off topic, but I wonder why Seliskar is performing so badly at nationals?
  • yes nathan goes from a dismal 100 to a blistering 50. maybe he looked in the mirror and kicked his own tail after that 100. and the men lose the 4x200...ug! granted gbr had an awesome finisher! I wish he wasn't being so cryptic about his shoulder. Is his poor 100 performance due to that or the fact that he is focusing more on the 50? According to swimswam, it's increasingly difficult to excel at both 50/100. swimswam.com/.../. Yeah, I wish Guy had been able to knock off Sun Yang in the 400. Off topic, but I wonder why Seliskar is performing so badly at nationals?
Children
No Data