2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • btw, nadrian in 7th for the 100....yuck. mens team (as a whole) is not doing good. not the big confidence boost for next year. something is clearly wrong. sure a few stand outs but on a whole not good. He showed up big in the 50 free with an AR .... Though I agree that the state of american sprinting is in serious trouble. Both Franklin and Manual were slower than previous years despite big college seasons (the Cal swimmers are all performing poorly in long course). They should both take a year off next year and just train long course. And I hope that McLaughlin and Baker defer. Worrell, Murphy and Conger are the only ones swimming well despite so much yards training. Not sure why all the hate on swimswam about Murphy. He still swam his best time in the 200 back finals and showed promise with that 52.1 leadoff in the mixed medley. The 16 year old skinny Chinese dude swimming a 51 in the 100 fly is tough to believe ... And I heard a reference to a 16 year old Russian female 200 backstroker who made finals having already tested positive "a few times."
  • btw, nadrian in 7th for the 100....yuck. mens team (as a whole) is not doing good. not the big confidence boost for next year. something is clearly wrong. sure a few stand outs but on a whole not good. He showed up big in the 50 free with an AR .... Though I agree that the state of american sprinting is in serious trouble. Both Franklin and Manual were slower than previous years despite big college seasons (the Cal swimmers are all performing poorly in long course). They should both take a year off next year and just train long course. And I hope that McLaughlin and Baker defer. Worrell, Murphy and Conger are the only ones swimming well despite so much yards training. Not sure why all the hate on swimswam about Murphy. He still swam his best time in the 200 back finals and showed promise with that 52.1 leadoff in the mixed medley. The 16 year old skinny Chinese dude swimming a 51 in the 100 fly is tough to believe ... And I heard a reference to a 16 year old Russian female 200 backstroker who made finals having already tested positive "a few times."
Children
No Data