2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • you seem to have missed the fact that the winner in the mens 400/800/1500 is ALSO a doper from china. yes he was caught and banned for 3 months last year. during a period where there was no meets. how convienient! yet park gets caught and is banned for 18 months for the same violation. Uh, you really think I missed that fact? I was just commenting on that particular day's events. I'm well aware of Efimova's ban as well. I don't think there's as much opprobrium about positive doping tests in countries like Russia or China as there is in the US. Not to say that our swimmers are't doping (I'm sure some are), just noting that doping in other countries has been and could be state sponsored and more acceptable. Efimova wasn't the least bit contrite about her positive test, and is a Russian hero ...
  • you seem to have missed the fact that the winner in the mens 400/800/1500 is ALSO a doper from china. yes he was caught and banned for 3 months last year. during a period where there was no meets. how convienient! yet park gets caught and is banned for 18 months for the same violation. Uh, you really think I missed that fact? I was just commenting on that particular day's events. I'm well aware of Efimova's ban as well. I don't think there's as much opprobrium about positive doping tests in countries like Russia or China as there is in the US. Not to say that our swimmers are't doping (I'm sure some are), just noting that doping in other countries has been and could be state sponsored and more acceptable. Efimova wasn't the least bit contrite about her positive test, and is a Russian hero ...
Children
No Data