2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Hosszu finally had a mediocre swim in the 200 fly semis. I don't know why she is swimming the 100 and 200 free ... Iron lady hubris. Less time between the free and the fly for her than Ledecky had between the 1500 and the 200 semis, and I'm in the camp that says recovering from an event only gets harder when you get old enough to legally drink in your home country. With no Belmonte and no big Chinese guns in Kazan due to injury and illness, the 200 fly was so Katinka's for the taking. All she had to do was get a lane in the finals, which she didn't do because she left it all in the pool in the 200 free. Big meet planning blunder on her part, IMO, because a podium finish was so much less of a sure thing for her in the free than the fly would have been.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Hosszu finally had a mediocre swim in the 200 fly semis. I don't know why she is swimming the 100 and 200 free ... Iron lady hubris. Less time between the free and the fly for her than Ledecky had between the 1500 and the 200 semis, and I'm in the camp that says recovering from an event only gets harder when you get old enough to legally drink in your home country. With no Belmonte and no big Chinese guns in Kazan due to injury and illness, the 200 fly was so Katinka's for the taking. All she had to do was get a lane in the finals, which she didn't do because she left it all in the pool in the 200 free. Big meet planning blunder on her part, IMO, because a podium finish was so much less of a sure thing for her in the free than the fly would have been.
Children
No Data