2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • I think there are a combination of things this year. One problem is the US team was selected a year ago. There are a few "hot" swimmers that didn't even make the team. For example, Katie Meili's Pan Am time would have won the women's 100 ***. No Coughlin, no Phelps. In contrast, some of the swimmers who made the team just aren't swimming that well. And no Conger ... or Worrell. Plus, we suck at the sprints for the most part, which is due to our training culture. I think it's embarrassing to have virtually no one in the 50 strokes. There is a reason Coughlin always swims the 50 free -- it makes her 100 faster. There are way too many 100 finals with no swimmers from the US.
  • I think there are a combination of things this year. One problem is the US team was selected a year ago. There are a few "hot" swimmers that didn't even make the team. For example, Katie Meili's Pan Am time would have won the women's 100 ***. No Coughlin, no Phelps. In contrast, some of the swimmers who made the team just aren't swimming that well. And no Conger ... or Worrell. Plus, we suck at the sprints for the most part, which is due to our training culture. I think it's embarrassing to have virtually no one in the 50 strokes. There is a reason Coughlin always swims the 50 free -- it makes her 100 faster. There are way too many 100 finals with no swimmers from the US.
Children
No Data