2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • Perhaps Franklin should train at Cal again. Haha. Yeah, she must be discouraged to have fallen so far in the last two years in her Olympic events. I can't stand her interviews. It's like she's been talking to her publicist too much. Be real. Hosszu finally had a mediocre swim in the 200 fly semis. I don't know why she is swimming the 100 and 200 free ... Iron lady hubris. I was bummed to see Murphy swim so much slower in the 100 back in the finals of the mixed medley relay. Hope he rebounds with a good 200.
  • Perhaps Franklin should train at Cal again. Haha. Yeah, she must be discouraged to have fallen so far in the last two years in her Olympic events. I can't stand her interviews. It's like she's been talking to her publicist too much. Be real. Hosszu finally had a mediocre swim in the 200 fly semis. I don't know why she is swimming the 100 and 200 free ... Iron lady hubris. I was bummed to see Murphy swim so much slower in the 100 back in the finals of the mixed medley relay. Hope he rebounds with a good 200.
Children
No Data