2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • Then what about Phelps? Lochte? Michael Andrew? They must all be doping too, right? I mean, eight golds? Gold in the same event at three Games in a row, twice? Swimming fast at 30? Breaking all the NAGs? What about Grevers and Bernard? Who can get that big without drugs, amirite? There are a few masters swimmers we could ask the same questions about, too. I think your head is still firmly in the sand. People change, grow, get better and faster. They surprise us. Yes, sometimes they dope. But sometimes they don't. These swimmers, drugs or no, are working their asses off. And they deserve the benefit of the doubt.
  • Then what about Phelps? Lochte? Michael Andrew? They must all be doping too, right? I mean, eight golds? Gold in the same event at three Games in a row, twice? Swimming fast at 30? Breaking all the NAGs? What about Grevers and Bernard? Who can get that big without drugs, amirite? There are a few masters swimmers we could ask the same questions about, too. I think your head is still firmly in the sand. People change, grow, get better and faster. They surprise us. Yes, sometimes they dope. But sometimes they don't. These swimmers, drugs or no, are working their asses off. And they deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Children
No Data