2016 Masters Summer Nationals

Hey guys, I've noticed for the past few weeks that most club championships are finishing the last week of July - the first couple of days in August. Because of this, all of the facilities close to me (YMCAs, Universities, etc.) are permanently switching their pools back to yards. Is there a way to try and have next year's Summer nationals a little earlier than this years? Even YMCA Summer nationals start on August third. As if a successful taper wasn't hard enough, I (and I'm sure others) am having a hard time tapering for a long course meet in a scy pool since I have trained most of the summer scy. Thoughts? Alex M.
Parents
  • I prefer to taper short course anyway. It's much too late to be working on conditioning, and it's easier to work on speed when there's not so much water to cover. Although it is annoying that the pools are all occupied with meets >:|
  • I prefer to taper short course anyway. It's much too late to be working on conditioning, and it's easier to work on speed when there's not so much water to cover. Although it is annoying that the pools are all occupied with meets >:|
Children
No Data