Trying to get back in the water

I need some motivation!! Ive been out of the water for 4months and I cant get myself to jump back into the pool!!
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Here are some quotes to motivate you: Swimming: The only sport that takes art form, complete physical strength, and extensive technique to do correctly. It’s those that push to the breaking point and refuse to break who will achieve greatness! It’s not a real day if you haven’t watched the sun rise from the swimming pool. Swimming makes me feel…tired, wet, free, amazing, complete, like I am someone, epic, calm, myself, fab, whole, strong, boom, at home, happy, alive. Source: www.coolnsmart.com/.../
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Here are some quotes to motivate you: Swimming: The only sport that takes art form, complete physical strength, and extensive technique to do correctly. It’s those that push to the breaking point and refuse to break who will achieve greatness! It’s not a real day if you haven’t watched the sun rise from the swimming pool. Swimming makes me feel…tired, wet, free, amazing, complete, like I am someone, epic, calm, myself, fab, whole, strong, boom, at home, happy, alive. Source: www.coolnsmart.com/.../
Children
No Data