searching for places to swim near Camas/Vancouver, WA

Does anyone have recommendations for good pools/master teams around the Camas/Vancouver, WA area? I tried doing a search on the "Places to Swim" link, but I didn't find any likely options. Thanks!
Parents
  • So will you be back for summer Nats in 2016? I would love to come back for Nationals next year and will definitely try!! My challenge is that I'm a teacher and that will be our 2nd week back to school. It would be difficult to take 3 days off at this point in the year. My favorite event is the mile. If the mile would happen to be Friday or SAturday I could possibly swing it; if it's Thursday or Sunday it might be difficult. I'm old enough to retire but I still love my work and have energy for it so I hate to hang it up when I'm at the top of my game so to speak.
  • So will you be back for summer Nats in 2016? I would love to come back for Nationals next year and will definitely try!! My challenge is that I'm a teacher and that will be our 2nd week back to school. It would be difficult to take 3 days off at this point in the year. My favorite event is the mile. If the mile would happen to be Friday or SAturday I could possibly swing it; if it's Thursday or Sunday it might be difficult. I'm old enough to retire but I still love my work and have energy for it so I hate to hang it up when I'm at the top of my game so to speak.
Children
No Data