searching for places to swim near Camas/Vancouver, WA

Does anyone have recommendations for good pools/master teams around the Camas/Vancouver, WA area? I tried doing a search on the "Places to Swim" link, but I didn't find any likely options. Thanks!
Parents
  • I just returned from the Portland/Beaverton area! I loved it! Beaverton has a ton of pools with many options for swim workouts. I practiced on my own 2X @ Beaverton Swim Center (very hot pool!!), 2X @ Calistoga Swim Center (warm pool but nice), and 1X @ Tualatin Aquatic Center (Long Course, cool water, funky lap swimming procedures). All 3 of these facilities were friendly, clean, and reasonably priced. On a side note I also ran Pre Trail, Nike Track, and checked out U of O track where the Prefontaine Classic is held each year!! Fun + athletic trip. The Vodoo Doughnuts were amazing too!
  • I just returned from the Portland/Beaverton area! I loved it! Beaverton has a ton of pools with many options for swim workouts. I practiced on my own 2X @ Beaverton Swim Center (very hot pool!!), 2X @ Calistoga Swim Center (warm pool but nice), and 1X @ Tualatin Aquatic Center (Long Course, cool water, funky lap swimming procedures). All 3 of these facilities were friendly, clean, and reasonably priced. On a side note I also ran Pre Trail, Nike Track, and checked out U of O track where the Prefontaine Classic is held each year!! Fun + athletic trip. The Vodoo Doughnuts were amazing too!
Children
No Data