searching for places to swim near Camas/Vancouver, WA

Does anyone have recommendations for good pools/master teams around the Camas/Vancouver, WA area? I tried doing a search on the "Places to Swim" link, but I didn't find any likely options. Thanks!
Parents
  • Thanks for the ideas. I did check out the lacamas website. I'm not willing to pay an $18 drop-in fee for the masters workout, but maybe I'll look into what the definition of "Public" swim is, as $5.50 is much more reasonable assuming there are any lap lanes set up at that time. The Mt Hood pool is about a 25 minute drive from where I'll be. Their lap swim times don't work with my schedule. I emailed the contact listed on the website about Masters workouts a couple of weeks ago but never heard back. I haven't tried swimmersguide.com or Google yet, but I will.
  • Thanks for the ideas. I did check out the lacamas website. I'm not willing to pay an $18 drop-in fee for the masters workout, but maybe I'll look into what the definition of "Public" swim is, as $5.50 is much more reasonable assuming there are any lap lanes set up at that time. The Mt Hood pool is about a 25 minute drive from where I'll be. Their lap swim times don't work with my schedule. I emailed the contact listed on the website about Masters workouts a couple of weeks ago but never heard back. I haven't tried swimmersguide.com or Google yet, but I will.
Children
No Data