Athletes needed for study

Former Member
Former Member
Hi, I'm a 4th year psychology student studying at the university of the sunshine coast in Australia. We're looking for athletes to participate in our study regarding athlete performance. Sports being considered are track and field athletics, swimming (pool), and velodrome cycling. You would be asked to complete an online survey along with providing your competition results from the last year. Follow the link below if you are interested in participating (the link also contains more detailed information):- drive.google.com/.../view Thank you and Regards, Jimeoin Murphy
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I compete both Open and Masters. 40+ para-athlete. How do you want me to answer the "competition age group" question? Hope this helps, but the competition category you pick (open vs masters) can depend on the event you pick in answering in the survey (we ask that individuals pick their preferred/fav event so that reported performances are all from the same thing). So if you prefer a freestyle event in opens just go with that. There is also an option later to specify any applicable status as a para-athlete, so just answering that question towards the end of the demographics section should be fine.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I compete both Open and Masters. 40+ para-athlete. How do you want me to answer the "competition age group" question? Hope this helps, but the competition category you pick (open vs masters) can depend on the event you pick in answering in the survey (we ask that individuals pick their preferred/fav event so that reported performances are all from the same thing). So if you prefer a freestyle event in opens just go with that. There is also an option later to specify any applicable status as a para-athlete, so just answering that question towards the end of the demographics section should be fine.
Children
No Data