Athletes needed for study

Former Member
Former Member
Hi, I'm a 4th year psychology student studying at the university of the sunshine coast in Australia. We're looking for athletes to participate in our study regarding athlete performance. Sports being considered are track and field athletics, swimming (pool), and velodrome cycling. You would be asked to complete an online survey along with providing your competition results from the last year. Follow the link below if you are interested in participating (the link also contains more detailed information):- drive.google.com/.../view Thank you and Regards, Jimeoin Murphy
Parents
  • Hi, I'm a 4th year psychology student studying at the university of the sunshine coast in Australia. We're looking for athletes to participate in our study regarding athlete performance. Sports being considered are track and field athletics, swimming (pool), and velodrome cycling. You would be asked to complete an online survey along with providing your competition results from the last year. Follow the link below if you are interested in participating (the link also contains more detailed information):- drive.google.com/.../view Thank you and Regards, Jimeoin MurphyAny chance you need me to come to said sunshine coast to fill the forms in person ... and have the funding to support it ;) On a serious note, this looks engaging, though I'll have to admit that many of the questions seem repetitive with only slight changes in language.
  • Hi, I'm a 4th year psychology student studying at the university of the sunshine coast in Australia. We're looking for athletes to participate in our study regarding athlete performance. Sports being considered are track and field athletics, swimming (pool), and velodrome cycling. You would be asked to complete an online survey along with providing your competition results from the last year. Follow the link below if you are interested in participating (the link also contains more detailed information):- drive.google.com/.../view Thank you and Regards, Jimeoin MurphyAny chance you need me to come to said sunshine coast to fill the forms in person ... and have the funding to support it ;) On a serious note, this looks engaging, though I'll have to admit that many of the questions seem repetitive with only slight changes in language.
Children
No Data