Can someone explain me K. Hosszu

Former Member
Former Member
I don't get it in my mind. I try but I just can't... She is swimming every weekend a meet and is swimming almost everything in a short periode of time. Doesn't matter what. 4IM, 200 Butterfly, 200 back or even 1500 F...like nothing. But she can't stop, she is moving forward to the next meet and swimming faster and harder there and moving on.... Who and what can stop her, I mean there must be a limit...there must be a limit!? What do you think guys?
Parents
  • I have had the pleasure of watching her train (with her husband as her coach) for a number of weeks. Her sets are long and hard with little rest and her effort unrelenting. I watched her swim 3 hours, twice daily, with 2 hours of dryland in between. In other words, she works incredibly hard. She is tiny by swimming standards, and while muscular, I don't think she is overdeveloped. The best part is that she and her husband are really nice people. I would hope that her successes are the product of her amazing work ethic and desire to win. She has earned a lot of money and continues to give back to her sport in her country as a result.
  • I have had the pleasure of watching her train (with her husband as her coach) for a number of weeks. Her sets are long and hard with little rest and her effort unrelenting. I watched her swim 3 hours, twice daily, with 2 hours of dryland in between. In other words, she works incredibly hard. She is tiny by swimming standards, and while muscular, I don't think she is overdeveloped. The best part is that she and her husband are really nice people. I would hope that her successes are the product of her amazing work ethic and desire to win. She has earned a lot of money and continues to give back to her sport in her country as a result.
Children
No Data