Can someone explain me K. Hosszu

Former Member
Former Member
I don't get it in my mind. I try but I just can't... She is swimming every weekend a meet and is swimming almost everything in a short periode of time. Doesn't matter what. 4IM, 200 Butterfly, 200 back or even 1500 F...like nothing. But she can't stop, she is moving forward to the next meet and swimming faster and harder there and moving on.... Who and what can stop her, I mean there must be a limit...there must be a limit!? What do you think guys?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    In all honesty, while it is quite feasible that she and many other elite swimmers are doping in some way, her lack of conversion to LCM suggests that she is not superhuman.. I think that she does the opposite of many swimmers and targets the in-season short course and long course (to some extent) meets (or the $ that you can get from them), and as a result does very well at them. Additionally, the more and more workload she takes on at these meets, the more that they serve as 'training' for her. I imagine that we've all experienced the phenomenon that no matter how hard we try in a race pace set, an actual race is always harder....
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    In all honesty, while it is quite feasible that she and many other elite swimmers are doping in some way, her lack of conversion to LCM suggests that she is not superhuman.. I think that she does the opposite of many swimmers and targets the in-season short course and long course (to some extent) meets (or the $ that you can get from them), and as a result does very well at them. Additionally, the more and more workload she takes on at these meets, the more that they serve as 'training' for her. I imagine that we've all experienced the phenomenon that no matter how hard we try in a race pace set, an actual race is always harder....
Children
No Data