sprained ankle

I sprained my ankle foolishly trying to participate in land-based sports. :doh: No more pain while walking, but I'm not able to kick. Any advice on swimming with a sprained ankle? Does taping work?
Parents
  • I sprained my ankle foolishly trying to participate in land-based sports. :doh: No more pain while walking, but I'm not able to kick. Any advice on swimming with a sprained ankle? Does taping work? I broke my ankle two summers ago and I was told to tape it for swimming once I was cleared to swim again. I know the more I wore a compression bandage (in and out of the water) the better my ankle felt. I know it's not the same, but then again it might work.
  • I sprained my ankle foolishly trying to participate in land-based sports. :doh: No more pain while walking, but I'm not able to kick. Any advice on swimming with a sprained ankle? Does taping work? I broke my ankle two summers ago and I was told to tape it for swimming once I was cleared to swim again. I know the more I wore a compression bandage (in and out of the water) the better my ankle felt. I know it's not the same, but then again it might work.
Children
No Data