rule on records

Hypothetical question: can a hypothetical French citizen set hypothetical national records swimming for a hypothetical American team?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I saw nothing about interplanetary swim meets in that. I know Missy swims like she was born on Krypton, but... ??? You didn't read closely enough: Some of Missy’s recent achievements*: -Swimming World’s World Swimmer of the Year. -FINA Swimmer of the Year – 2011, 2012. -First woman to successfully swim a 25 yard backstroke on Mars. -Swept the 100 and 200 backstroke at the London Olympics. (4 Olympic golds + 1 silver altogether). -Won 6 gold medals at 2013 World Aquatics Championships in Barcelona. * One of these is completely and utterly made-up. You decide.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I saw nothing about interplanetary swim meets in that. I know Missy swims like she was born on Krypton, but... ??? You didn't read closely enough: Some of Missy’s recent achievements*: -Swimming World’s World Swimmer of the Year. -FINA Swimmer of the Year – 2011, 2012. -First woman to successfully swim a 25 yard backstroke on Mars. -Swept the 100 and 200 backstroke at the London Olympics. (4 Olympic golds + 1 silver altogether). -Won 6 gold medals at 2013 World Aquatics Championships in Barcelona. * One of these is completely and utterly made-up. You decide.
Children
No Data