rule on records

Hypothetical question: can a hypothetical French citizen set hypothetical national records swimming for a hypothetical American team?
Parents
  • Agree! We have many swimmers who are long time, legal residents who are not citizens. Do we really want to go there????? Sure. USMS is governing body for masters swimming. Not sure why it is unreasonable to expect only Americans be eligible for American records and national championships. I agree that it it is probably unenforceable like perhaps all the P.E.D. use as well. I don't care that much. I'll continue to show up and get thrashed by foreigners, sufferers of low T, the anemic that require EPO, and superior athletes. Peace.
  • Agree! We have many swimmers who are long time, legal residents who are not citizens. Do we really want to go there????? Sure. USMS is governing body for masters swimming. Not sure why it is unreasonable to expect only Americans be eligible for American records and national championships. I agree that it it is probably unenforceable like perhaps all the P.E.D. use as well. I don't care that much. I'll continue to show up and get thrashed by foreigners, sufferers of low T, the anemic that require EPO, and superior athletes. Peace.
Children
No Data