rule on records

Hypothetical question: can a hypothetical French citizen set hypothetical national records swimming for a hypothetical American team?
Parents
  • You mean like this current USMS record in the 25-29 age group? 50 Free Frederick Bousquet 02-13-10 18.67 (I don't care who you are, a hypothetical 4:01.32 400 IM is an impressive swim for a 47 year old.) Nicolas Granger is the real deal. Last week I believe he was the oldest registered USMS swimmer at 47 to compete in the USA Grand Prix Series in Mesa, AZ. He swam a 200 IM in 2:11.93 which bettered the USMS National Record by 3 seconds and hopefully the pool measurements will be turned in and he has another USMS Record. This 400 IM was just as impressive as Chris says. This swimmer has come back from 2 bouts of cancer and schedules his swimming around a family of 7 kids. This is a great story that masters swimmers should know about.
  • You mean like this current USMS record in the 25-29 age group? 50 Free Frederick Bousquet 02-13-10 18.67 (I don't care who you are, a hypothetical 4:01.32 400 IM is an impressive swim for a 47 year old.) Nicolas Granger is the real deal. Last week I believe he was the oldest registered USMS swimmer at 47 to compete in the USA Grand Prix Series in Mesa, AZ. He swam a 200 IM in 2:11.93 which bettered the USMS National Record by 3 seconds and hopefully the pool measurements will be turned in and he has another USMS Record. This 400 IM was just as impressive as Chris says. This swimmer has come back from 2 bouts of cancer and schedules his swimming around a family of 7 kids. This is a great story that masters swimmers should know about.
Children
No Data