Subacromial Bursitis - Advice?

Does anyone have some good advice for dealing with subacromial bursitis? I have recently been diagnosed - based on an ultrasound and discussion with my very good sports medicine doc - and am trying to set up a plan to get over this problem. Thanks......
Parents
  • I really appreciate your suggestion, article, & good wishes! I actually have had our local USMS/USA Swimming coach (who is very good & well respected) look at my stroke, & we went over the video together - no problems. And I liked the article + the link to some further stretches & strengthening. My goal is to focus more on strengthening; put more kicking into my workout for a while; and see how I am doing shoulder-wise with these changes. Thanks so much......
  • I really appreciate your suggestion, article, & good wishes! I actually have had our local USMS/USA Swimming coach (who is very good & well respected) look at my stroke, & we went over the video together - no problems. And I liked the article + the link to some further stretches & strengthening. My goal is to focus more on strengthening; put more kicking into my workout for a while; and see how I am doing shoulder-wise with these changes. Thanks so much......
Children
No Data