Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • I picked up a pair of the DMC Elites a couple months ago and am not sure how I lived without them. I've been using them quite liberally without any hint of a blister, which is a first. I've tried every set under the sun, from the old-school Zoomers during my age group years, which would completely gash up my heels (we would wear thick cotton socks to ward this off with limited success) to my most recent set, the TYR CrossBlade which tear surprisingly easily (but are also one of the few fins that come in larger sizes). One thing that I would add with the DMC fins is that their sizing is quite generous.
  • I picked up a pair of the DMC Elites a couple months ago and am not sure how I lived without them. I've been using them quite liberally without any hint of a blister, which is a first. I've tried every set under the sun, from the old-school Zoomers during my age group years, which would completely gash up my heels (we would wear thick cotton socks to ward this off with limited success) to my most recent set, the TYR CrossBlade which tear surprisingly easily (but are also one of the few fins that come in larger sizes). One thing that I would add with the DMC fins is that their sizing is quite generous.
Children
No Data