Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • I've been using the new DMC fins and I'm still not sure I like fins in any form. They feel heavy on my feet, heavier even than my old snorkel fins, and wonder if perhaps I'm using them wrong or expecting something they're not meant to do, which is alleviate stress on my shoulder. My legs are very tired after I use them for only a few laps. Maybe I'm not used to them. Or maybe I'm just not someone who likes fins. ElaineK, I intended to pem you to tell you I was sorry you had to go through arthroscopic hip surgery. I hope you are on your way to mending and getting back into the pool.
  • I've been using the new DMC fins and I'm still not sure I like fins in any form. They feel heavy on my feet, heavier even than my old snorkel fins, and wonder if perhaps I'm using them wrong or expecting something they're not meant to do, which is alleviate stress on my shoulder. My legs are very tired after I use them for only a few laps. Maybe I'm not used to them. Or maybe I'm just not someone who likes fins. ElaineK, I intended to pem you to tell you I was sorry you had to go through arthroscopic hip surgery. I hope you are on your way to mending and getting back into the pool.
Children
No Data