Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • I have a couple of pairs that I like. I have a pair of Aquasphere Alphas that I keep in my locker at the Y. They are flexible, soft (no chafing), and fit my narrow foot wel - very comfortable. I also have a pair of DMC short training fins that I keep in my swim bag in the car. As they are silicone fins they don't chafe. They are stiffer than the Alphas and offer more propulsion. They don't fit quite as snuggly either but it makes them easier to change during sets.
  • I have a couple of pairs that I like. I have a pair of Aquasphere Alphas that I keep in my locker at the Y. They are flexible, soft (no chafing), and fit my narrow foot wel - very comfortable. I also have a pair of DMC short training fins that I keep in my swim bag in the car. As they are silicone fins they don't chafe. They are stiffer than the Alphas and offer more propulsion. They don't fit quite as snuggly either but it makes them easier to change during sets.
Children
No Data