Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • I love my new DMC fins. They feel heavy at first, but the shorter fin gives me good propulsion without making me feel like I'm sinking, and they also seem to help my form. Wearing fins takes some getting used to, but the xs fit me pretty well and didn't hurt my feet at all. Someone said not to use them a lot at first. So I only used them for a few laps. But when I took them off, I noticed my kick was much stronger. Also, I was able to swim yesterday without shoulder pain for the first time in months. I think fins do take pressure off my shoulders.
  • I love my new DMC fins. They feel heavy at first, but the shorter fin gives me good propulsion without making me feel like I'm sinking, and they also seem to help my form. Wearing fins takes some getting used to, but the xs fit me pretty well and didn't hurt my feet at all. Someone said not to use them a lot at first. So I only used them for a few laps. But when I took them off, I noticed my kick was much stronger. Also, I was able to swim yesterday without shoulder pain for the first time in months. I think fins do take pressure off my shoulders.
Children
No Data