Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • I'm in that video that Swimosaur posted above. I still love the TYR Burner EBP Floating Fins that we tested in the video. I got a pair back then, they finally wore out, and I bought another pair. Here's a link: www.swimoutlet.com/.../ Based on your recommendation, I ordered these fins. I've had them for about 10 days and have worn them for almost that many workouts :) They were a bit of an adjustment (I had been using Speedo Biofuse fins). One thing I thought was strange at first (but now like) is that the foot kind of molds around your foot. They are much much lighter than the Biofuse. The first time I wore them, it almost felt like I wasn't wearing any (and I definitly feel the difference in my bag). They're a bit more flexible than the Biofuse too (a little adjustment, but not too much). Overall, I'm quite happy with them. Swimming with a masters group, I pretty much wear fins when the coach says ;) (I do occasionally deviate) I'd guess on average I'll use fins for 400-500 yards per workout. Some workouts I won't use them at all...and some others it could be close to 1,000.
  • I'm in that video that Swimosaur posted above. I still love the TYR Burner EBP Floating Fins that we tested in the video. I got a pair back then, they finally wore out, and I bought another pair. Here's a link: www.swimoutlet.com/.../ Based on your recommendation, I ordered these fins. I've had them for about 10 days and have worn them for almost that many workouts :) They were a bit of an adjustment (I had been using Speedo Biofuse fins). One thing I thought was strange at first (but now like) is that the foot kind of molds around your foot. They are much much lighter than the Biofuse. The first time I wore them, it almost felt like I wasn't wearing any (and I definitly feel the difference in my bag). They're a bit more flexible than the Biofuse too (a little adjustment, but not too much). Overall, I'm quite happy with them. Swimming with a masters group, I pretty much wear fins when the coach says ;) (I do occasionally deviate) I'd guess on average I'll use fins for 400-500 yards per workout. Some workouts I won't use them at all...and some others it could be close to 1,000.
Children
No Data