Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • I ordered the dmc fins online in a size xx small, so hopefully they'll fit. They charge $13+ for shipping, so I'm banking on their customer service being good and not charging shipping if I have to return them. No one in the area sells them, or even the Tyr Burner fins, only Speedo, so if the dmc fins are lighter than Speedo and fit, I'll be really happy.
  • I ordered the dmc fins online in a size xx small, so hopefully they'll fit. They charge $13+ for shipping, so I'm banking on their customer service being good and not charging shipping if I have to return them. No one in the area sells them, or even the Tyr Burner fins, only Speedo, so if the dmc fins are lighter than Speedo and fit, I'll be really happy.
Children
No Data