Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    DeniseMW, here are your small-sized fins: DMC Swim "World's Best Training Fins" www.dmcswim.com/worlds-best-training-fins I looked at these fins a couple of years ago at a vendor booth at the United States Aquatic Sports annual convention. I even tried some on - they are silicone, which I think may last longer than other types of fin material. Someday I'm going to buy myself a pair of them.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    DeniseMW, here are your small-sized fins: DMC Swim "World's Best Training Fins" www.dmcswim.com/worlds-best-training-fins I looked at these fins a couple of years ago at a vendor booth at the United States Aquatic Sports annual convention. I even tried some on - they are silicone, which I think may last longer than other types of fin material. Someday I'm going to buy myself a pair of them.
Children
No Data