Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • What kind do you use, Steve?Arena Tech Pro's, but when I bought them they were called Hydro Tech II's 9425 I use these for near all-out sprints, challenging drills that I couldn't otherwise sustain, or just carrying them on my feet for ez and recovery swimming between efforts. This turns out to be the majority of time in the water. When I do kick sets the fins are off.
  • What kind do you use, Steve?Arena Tech Pro's, but when I bought them they were called Hydro Tech II's 9425 I use these for near all-out sprints, challenging drills that I couldn't otherwise sustain, or just carrying them on my feet for ez and recovery swimming between efforts. This turns out to be the majority of time in the water. When I do kick sets the fins are off.
Children
No Data