Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • Thanks, everyone, that is a great video. And thank you to Julia for the wise advice. I only started to use my fins recently, because I was told that it would help reduce somewhat the overuse of my shoulder, which is still in a lot of discomfort from rotator tendinitis. I find them to be rather cumbersome. And much heavier than my old snorkel fins, which would get me across the lane in, like, two seconds LOL. I"m not much of a fins fan because of what Julia said, I think they too easily become a crutch. A friend uses her zoomers every time she swims, and never takes them off. I've been using Speed Short Blade Training Fins, and to me they just feel too heavy and like they're pulling my legs down.
  • Thanks, everyone, that is a great video. And thank you to Julia for the wise advice. I only started to use my fins recently, because I was told that it would help reduce somewhat the overuse of my shoulder, which is still in a lot of discomfort from rotator tendinitis. I find them to be rather cumbersome. And much heavier than my old snorkel fins, which would get me across the lane in, like, two seconds LOL. I"m not much of a fins fan because of what Julia said, I think they too easily become a crutch. A friend uses her zoomers every time she swims, and never takes them off. I've been using Speed Short Blade Training Fins, and to me they just feel too heavy and like they're pulling my legs down.
Children
No Data