Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • Thanks for all the great suggestions. I have a very small foot (size 3 women's), and I don't see the TYR fins as coming in a small size (3 Men's is as small as they come on the website, and that is much too big for my little feet). I couldn't find the Zoomers in a kid's size that fit, either, as they're either too big or too narrow. Someone somewhere mentioned a pair of TYR fins that were especially light and good for beginners. Does anyone know what they might be?
  • Thanks for all the great suggestions. I have a very small foot (size 3 women's), and I don't see the TYR fins as coming in a small size (3 Men's is as small as they come on the website, and that is much too big for my little feet). I couldn't find the Zoomers in a kid's size that fit, either, as they're either too big or too narrow. Someone somewhere mentioned a pair of TYR fins that were especially light and good for beginners. Does anyone know what they might be?
Children
No Data