Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I have a pair of Zoomers, too. I kind of alternate between them and the TYR Burners. The Zoomers are heavier and stiffer than the TYR Burners. Then why use the Zoomers? The reason I use the Zoomers is because they are heavier and I think they make my legs work a little harder (which is something I need). The TYR fins may be the most comfortable I've ever worn, as far as the way the foot pocket fits. It's a nice, soft material and doesn't rub or chafe like the Zoomers sometimes do. Anna Lea
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I have a pair of Zoomers, too. I kind of alternate between them and the TYR Burners. The Zoomers are heavier and stiffer than the TYR Burners. Then why use the Zoomers? The reason I use the Zoomers is because they are heavier and I think they make my legs work a little harder (which is something I need). The TYR fins may be the most comfortable I've ever worn, as far as the way the foot pocket fits. It's a nice, soft material and doesn't rub or chafe like the Zoomers sometimes do. Anna Lea
Children
No Data