Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated. You might have the same Speedo fins I have--and I've abandoned mine for Zoomers, which are much lighter and more comfortable but for one thing: my toes get chafed a lot wearing them. I have found though that Vaseline or Bodyglide seems to help with that, if I remember to put it on before swimming. Even with the chafing issue, the Zoomers definitely get a thumbs-up, much more so than the Speedos which felt so heavy that I couldn't stand them for more than a couple laps.
  • I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated. You might have the same Speedo fins I have--and I've abandoned mine for Zoomers, which are much lighter and more comfortable but for one thing: my toes get chafed a lot wearing them. I have found though that Vaseline or Bodyglide seems to help with that, if I remember to put it on before swimming. Even with the chafing issue, the Zoomers definitely get a thumbs-up, much more so than the Speedos which felt so heavy that I couldn't stand them for more than a couple laps.
Children
No Data