Steam room horror - RATED PG

Former Member
Former Member
I have sinus problems year round, and after swimming, I use the steam room. I do deep inhalations/exhalations of the luscious steam. After I sat down to relax for a few minutes, I noticed something next to me on the tile seat. There sat a large bloody tampon. Grossed out, I went to the front desk and notified them. I asked if I could possibly "catch" anything from breathing in the steam and they said no, but of course they would say that. Am I overly concerned? :afraid:
Parents
  • I've seen even grosser stuff than that. Someone must have engaged in a disgusting prank as I can't imagine why that would happen, unless it just fell out without knowing about it. The most disgusting restrooms I've ever seen are men's rooms. The cleanest restrooms I've visited were the women's
  • I've seen even grosser stuff than that. Someone must have engaged in a disgusting prank as I can't imagine why that would happen, unless it just fell out without knowing about it. The most disgusting restrooms I've ever seen are men's rooms. The cleanest restrooms I've visited were the women's
Children
No Data