Steam room horror - RATED PG

Former Member
Former Member
I have sinus problems year round, and after swimming, I use the steam room. I do deep inhalations/exhalations of the luscious steam. After I sat down to relax for a few minutes, I noticed something next to me on the tile seat. There sat a large bloody tampon. Grossed out, I went to the front desk and notified them. I asked if I could possibly "catch" anything from breathing in the steam and they said no, but of course they would say that. Am I overly concerned? :afraid:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I don't trust steam rooms. The molds are what scare me So, Steve, can I assume you think you can catch something in the steam room? What about the bodily fluid laden tampon laying in the steam room, while steam is filling the air, which I am mightily inhaling?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I don't trust steam rooms. The molds are what scare me So, Steve, can I assume you think you can catch something in the steam room? What about the bodily fluid laden tampon laying in the steam room, while steam is filling the air, which I am mightily inhaling?
Children
No Data