Back in the (proverbial) saddle--swim meet tomorrow!

All kinds of happy vibes welcome here! 50, 100, and 200 free. My mission of mercy: to make all those in my different heats feel fast. (You're welcome, friends! Someone has to step up.) ;)
Parents
  • And that is you have fun in meets. Glad you are able to list what you did for us to see and for you to look back on. Wait till the next meet, it will be even better. Thank you, Orca--next meet is 2/1. We'll see. My masters' group has a large social event planned around that meet. The coach is trying to get a bunch of us to go. Meanwhile, I'm planning to do the hour postal swim this coming Sunday. (Looking ahead to open water season....) Thanks for the encouraging words!
  • And that is you have fun in meets. Glad you are able to list what you did for us to see and for you to look back on. Wait till the next meet, it will be even better. Thank you, Orca--next meet is 2/1. We'll see. My masters' group has a large social event planned around that meet. The coach is trying to get a bunch of us to go. Meanwhile, I'm planning to do the hour postal swim this coming Sunday. (Looking ahead to open water season....) Thanks for the encouraging words!
Children
No Data