Any Tips For Dealing With Fogged Up Googles?

I have these anti-fog swim googles, but today they kept fogging up when I swam in the indoor pool. I tried some anti-fog solution, spit, and even resorted to using toothpaste and washing it out before I swam today. I tried to let some water in them to try to keep them from fogging up, that didn't work. Left them at the bottom of the pool for a while, that didn't work...let them sit out, that didn't work. Had to swim laps without them, which left my eyes smarting the rest of the day. My only other option would be to try dive mask anti-fog solution. Does anyone have any other ideas?
Parents
  • Hey, I tried rinsing my googles with J&J Baby Shampoo in cold water the night before and that morning before going to the pool and it worked! It stayed fog free during my laps today! Thank you all for your help!
  • Hey, I tried rinsing my googles with J&J Baby Shampoo in cold water the night before and that morning before going to the pool and it worked! It stayed fog free during my laps today! Thank you all for your help!
Children
No Data