Underwater Video Analysis

Hi All, I am a coach and swimmer in Illinois and have borrowed a GoPro a few times to record my swimmers underwater, analyze using Coach's Eye, and send videos over YouTube to the team. They love it and I always see big improvements after we do it. I am considering getting my own GoPro and offer one on one video sessions for interested master's swimmers as well as any other competitive swimmers using our facility (we have a USAS team as well). I have been asked to write a proposal with details on pricing and time (for the session plus analysis) from my facility. I am just wondering if any of you have any experience with underwater video, whether as a swimmer paying to have it done, or offering it as a coach. I have found a few teams that offer it on their websites and the price ranges from $50 to almost $400. Any insight on experiences you have had would be helpful! Thank you!
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I have seen clinics offered for around $200+ for the session. Video analysis and feedback provided to the individual while someone else is being filmed.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I have seen clinics offered for around $200+ for the session. Video analysis and feedback provided to the individual while someone else is being filmed.
Children
No Data